- The 2 1/4″ French Door offers the proportions and flexibility needed for homes with higher ceiling heights and dramatic decor.
- Traditional rectangular designs and Arch Top shapes are available, including true half circles and gentle eyebrows.
- Available in 8′ and 10′ heights, the door’s 2 1/4″ thick panels have a 6″ top rail and stiles, and an 8 1/8″ bottom rail.
- Now available with the beautiful traditional shadow-lines of a raised panel or the crisp, clean look of a flat panel.
- Tempered, one-lite insulating glass
- Satin Taupe handle with multi-point locking system on active and inactive panels, with matching dummy handle on inactive panel.
- 4 1/2″ X 4 1/2″ ball bearing hinges in Satin Chrome
- Oak liner on Ultrex® sill (What’s this?)
- All wood Brick Mould Casing (wood units)
- 4 9/16″ (116 mm) jambs
- Bare wood interior
- Vinyl Drip Cap and nailing fin (clad units)
Check out our current specials!*
Schedule a FREE no obligation in-home estimate today!
Kind words for a good product well installed.
All rights reserved.