Marvin Tilt Turn & Hopper Windows from WindowPRO
The Marvin Tilt Turn window is a dual-functioning window: swing it in like a door or tilt the top of the sash into your room for ventilation. WindowPRO is the leader in Marvin Windows and Doors for Detroit and Toledo.
- One handle controls both operations.
- A great window for emergency exit access and easy cleaning.
- Variations offer lots of design possibilities.
- The tilt-in Hopper is the perfect companion to the Tilt-Turn, offering additional air and light.
- Tilt Turn Hopper Windows Meet a Design Pressure Rating of 40.
- One-lite Low E II with argon insulating glass
- Bronze handle
- 2 13/32″ (61 mm) jambs
- Bare wood interior
- Vinyl Drip Cap and nailing fin (clad units)
Tilt Turn Variations
Tilt Turn variations offer lots of design possibilities:
Standard Tilt Turn with Keyed Locks
A system of keyed locks allow stationary unit security along with inswing convenience.
Simulated Double Hung
Tilt Turn function in a simulated double hung for a traditional look.
Tilt-in Hopper can be used as a ventilating transom.