Between freezing temperatures, snow, ice, and wind, winter can be hard on your house. Watch this video for tips on how to:
- Seal cracks and gaps around windows, doors, and siding.
- Install plastic window insulation kits.
- Add insulation to your attic.
- Insulate pull down attic stairs.
- Apply foam insulation to water pipes.
- Maintain your fireplace and chimney.
- Apply deicers and anti-icers to walks and drives.
- Prevent ice dams from forming on roofs.
- Install a whole house generator to provide backup power.
Link to video and source: Todays Homeowner