If you want your new windows to be perfect, that means your window contractor must be too! Responsible for not only providing you with a product that meets your taste and complements your home, your contractor must also provide expert installations and attentive customer service. So, how do you find the ideal window contractor for your home project? Before hiring just any company, make sure that they:
- Are fully licensed (if required in your state), bonded, and insured
- Have been working locally for more than five years and have a permanent place of business (to ensure they are not a fly-by-night contractor)
- Have a track record of excellence that can be backed up by client references and proof of past projects
- Have positive reviews and ratings on websites such as bbb.org (the Better Business Bureau)
- Have installers that are licensed or approved by the window manufacturer(s)
- Offer a strong contract and window warranties to protect your investment
Contact WindowPRO Today
A company that can check off all of the requirements above is WindowPRO. For more than nine decades, we have been the window contractor of choice for homeowners across Michigan and Northwest Ohio. We provide vinyl, fiberglass, and wood windows that are expertly crafted by industry-leading manufacturers, including Marvin, and installed by highly experienced and certified installers. We even maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau as evidence of our integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction, so you can feel confident we are the right window contractor for you.
To learn more about our company and the products and services we provide, contact WindowPRO today. We would be happy to schedule an in-home consultation.